Travel back through time and relive the history of the Mahaney Roofing Company!
Charles E. Mahaney purchases the St. Louis Roofing Company and moves it to Wichita, KS. The company is renamed the Charles E. Mahaney Roofing Company.
Founder Charles E. Mahaney passes away. His son-in-law, Arch Bracken, assumes sole ownership of the company. Bracken and Maurice Abbott oversee the operation of the company.
Under the leadership of Maurice Abbott, the Charles E. Mahaney Roofing Company constructs the Boeing Plant for the Austin Company.
Maurice Abbott passes away.
John Brown and John Sidel, both nephews of Charles E. Mahaney, purchase the company from Bracken after working as roofing foremen.
Mahaney Roofing moves its warehouse and offices from 1157 N. Main to 1953 Ohio Street.
Michael J. Boyd completes the purchase of the company from Brown and Sidel.
Mahaney Roofing moves its warehouse and offices from 1953 Ohio Street to 2822 N. Mead.
Mark D. Bolt purchases the company from Boyd after working as a project manager for 8 years.
Mahaney Roofing invests in the development of an in-house sheet metal fabrication shop and service department.
Mark Bolt commits to the expansion of equipment and fleet with the purchase of roll-off trucks, a crane, and telehandlers.
The company commits to implementing technology and development for a Roof Asset Management Program – “Roof Access.” Mahaney also commits to community development efforts.
Mahaney hires an additional executive team member, Heidi Perez. The COO executes the company’s growth initiatives and expands employee training and development.